Main Menu > Settings > Cloud Accounts
To create a sub entity:
- On the line of the entity, click the menu list. The Add Entity dialog box is displayed.
- In Full Name, enter the full name of the entity.
- In Email, enter an email. Note: While this is a mandatory field, the email is not used for the purpose of sending emails.
- In Company, enter the company name.
- In Create Password, set a password for the entity.
- In Access Level, select the relevant access level and then click Save.
- Enterprise - Provides the ability to create and manage child cost entities.
- Enterprise + Cost Allocation - Provides the ability to create and manage child cost entities including cost allocation for consolidated accounts.
- Custom Dashboards - Provides the user to only see predefined custom dashboards.
- Dashboards Only - Provides the user the ability to only see dashboards.
- Premium Access - Provides access to all reports excluding Cost Allocation Reports.
- Premium Access + Default View by Account - Provides access to all reports excluding Cost Allocation Reports. For all reports that have an option of consolidated or by account policy (e.g. Cost reports, RI Buying Recommendations, Unused RIs), the default policy is by account.
- Premium Access + Cost Allocation - Provides access to all reports including Cost Allocation Reports for consolidated accounts.
- Premium Access Without Porting Comparison - Access to all reports except Cost Allocation 360 and cloud comparison.
- Premium Access + Cost Allocation Without Porting Comparison - Full access to all reports including Cost Allocation 360 for consolidated accounts, without cloud comparison.