Cost > Cost Management > Budget
Budget Management allows you to set a budget for the fiscal year.
To add a budget to an entity:
- In Budget on the Entities tree on the left, select the entity for which you want to create the budget. (You can use the search bar to search for the entity).
- In Budget Year, select the year for which you want to create the budget.
- In each month, set the desired budget for that month and click Save.
To import a file for the annual budget:
- From the left pane select Export to receive an empty csv template to use as your basis
- Fill in the csv with your required budget entries and save locally
- From the left pane select Upload. The Import Budget dialog box is displayed.
- Select your saved file and click OK.
To export the budget as a csv file, from the left pane, select Export.
Your budget will now be reflected in the Cost Analysis reports as well as in the Cost vs. Budget Over Time report, where you can also set scheduled reports, based on budget thresholds.