This article outlines how to add Azure Enterprise Agreement (EA) to Cloudyn.
To add your Azure EA
- Login to your EA portal https://ea.azure.com using your EA administrator credentials.
- Go to Report > Download usage > API Access key > Primary key, to retrieve the API Key.
- Copy the entire Primary Usage API key which should be about 700 bytes long and will look something like this: eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiUz…
- In Cloudyn, in Settings, select Cloud Accounts and then select the Azure Accounts tab. Click Add Microsoft Azure EA Account.
- In the Cloudyn portal, enter the API key.
- Locate the Enrollment Number at top left corner of the Azure Portal.
- Enter the Enrollment Number in Cloudyn portal.
- Update should be processed within a few minutes and visible after you refresh the page.
Cloudyn will begin processing your data and reports should begin populating within 24 hours.