Recipient lists are used for alerts and scheduled reports. Recipient lists are distribution lists. They can contain one or more email addresses. Recipients do not have to be Cloudyn users to be included in recipient lists. When adding recipient email addresses, separate them with a coma or semicolon.
With the correct permissions, you can add, modify and delete recipient lists.
To create a recipient list:
- From the main menu, click Settings and then select Recipient Lists. The Recipient Lists page is displayed.
- Click Add +. The Add new recipient dialog box is displayed:
- In Name, enter the name for the recipient list. It is recommended that you use a descriptive name.
- In Description, enter a description that will assist users in making a decision if this recipient list is relevant for a specific report or alert.
- In Emails, enter the email addresses of the individual or groups should be included in this group. Emails should be separated by a semicolon, comma or tab. Remember, the recipients in this list will receive all reports and alerts that are scheduled for this recipient list.
- Click Yes.
To edit a recipient list:
- Click the pencil icon.
- Edit the name, description or email list.
- Click Yes to save your changes.