Assets > Compute > Longest Running Instances
Use this report to find vital information about the longest running instances within the selected time range.
Viewing Instances with the Longest Runtime Hours
- From the Instance Explorer report, sort the report by runtime hours
Go to Longest Running Instances report.
- Select the Date Range for which you want to view the longest running instances.
- Select Tags.
- Select the filter.
- In Extended Filters, select Longer than to set the minimum time the instance should have been running.
- In Limit, set the maximum number of instances to display in the report.
- Expand the line item to view the details for the instance.
Groups and Filters
|Account Name||The account or subscription name.|
|Region||Region the resource is hosted.|
AWS isolated locations within a region.
The type of instance as defined by the provider.
The operating system.
|Spot||Whether the AWS instance is running as Spot or On-Demand.|
|Security Group||A security group is a virtual firewall that controls the traffic for one or more instances.|
Longer Than - The amount of time an instance needs to be running to be displayed in the report.
Limit - The maximum number of rows to display.