Assets > Compute > Instance Explorer
Using the Instance Explorer report, you can create a list of all machines, including aggregated running hours of all machines that were active during a time range. One you select a date range, you can select the filters you would like displayed in the report.
To view instances active during a specific date range, use the Instance Explorer report.
- In Date Range, select the date range for the time frame you want to analyze.
- In Tags, select the tag values you want to be included in the report or click Add to add additional groups.
- Use Extended Filters to define the criteria for the results displayed in the report:
- In Show - Select the status of the instances. Options include:
- Currently active instances
- Currently stopped instances
- Currently active + stopped instances
- Instances launched within date range
- Instances terminated within date range
- In Provider, select the provider to display (or show all)
- In Service, select the service to display (or show all)
- In Account Name, select a single account or all accounts
- In Region, select the region
- In Availability Zone, select the availability zone
- In Instance Type, select the instance type
- In Platform, select the platform
Select State if you want to see all machine that were active in date range; but are currently stopped or terminated, Select Show to select Instances Running within date range and for State you select stopped or terminated.