To analyze cost over time:
- Go to Cost Allocation, select Cost Allocation Analysis and then select Cost Over Time.
- In Date Range, select the time period you want to analyze.
- In Groups, select the values you want to analyze.
- In Filter, refine the search results to drill down to a specific instance or show all instances.
- In Extended Filters:
- Select the Cost Model for this report.
- In Amortization, select amortized cost or actual cost.
Note: Amortization is the cost of a one-time fee as if it was calculated over the lifetime of the instance, rather than as a one-time fee.
- In Resolution, select the time frame you want to drill down to.
- In Allocation Rules select Applied or Disabled.
- In Uncategorized, select Show or Hide.
- Select the view type for the report.
- Use Show/Hide fields to select the instances to display.
- Select the View type:
- Select Table icon to view this report in a table format.
- Select Area icon to view this report in an area chart.
- Select Line icon to view this report in a line chart.
- Select Column icon to view this report in a column chart.