Cost reports allow you to uncover the actual cost breakdown, drivers and trends of your cloud deployment. They allow you to associate deployment expenses with business units, departments, regions, and more, providing comprehensive views of cloud costs.
Cost reports display costs by the tag categories or policies that you created in the Cost Allocation Manager 360°.
Standard cost reports allow you to view real costs, observe cost trends, monitor spend over a time period, create internal financial reports for specified time frame.
Use cost reports to:
- Allocate cost of resources that cannot be tagged
- Automatically identify new and untagged resources for correct allocation
- Allocate cost of shared resources in accordance with business rules
- Repair discrepancies for accurate cost allocation
- Create unlimited custom categories
- Use for public, private and hybrid deployments