Dashboards provide a summary of your reports at a single glance. When creating a new dashboard, you may want to use similar properties from an existing dashboard. You can duplicate the dashboard to create a new one.
To duplicate (clone) a custom dashboard:
1. In the Dashboard you want to duplicate, click Duplicate. A new dashboard is opened with the same name and a number.
2. Rename the duplicated dashboard and modify as desired.
1. In Dashboard Settings, click Duplicate on the line of the Dashboard you want to duplicate.
2. The duplicated dashboard opens.
3. Rename the dashboard and modify as desired.
Note: Only custom dashboards can be duplicated. Standard dashboards cannot be duplicated.