Optimizer > Sizing Optimization > Instance Metrics Explorer
The Instance Metrics Explorer report, provides cross-cloud performance metrics per instance. Use this report to find out which instances are over - or under - utilized based on the thresholds CPU and Memory metrics are reported and Network metrics will be added in the near future.
To view cross-cloud performance per instance:
- In Date Range, select a date range for which you want to view performance.
- In Tags, select any tags desired. See Tags, for more information.
- In Filters, select the filters you want to display in the report.
- In Extended Filters, adjust the report thresholds for:
- Avg CPU
- Max CPU
- Avg Memory
- Max Memory
- In Extended Filters, Show, select the type of instances to display.
To view a specific instances metrics over time:
- Go to Instance Metrics Explorer report and click + to view details.